Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Driver
Compact as well as capable, the elegant as well as Wi-Fi enabled Canon PIXMA TS5010 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly offer you with printing, scanning, and also copying capacities and could conveniently locate a location in your home.The TS5010 showcases a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp, crisp imagery. Additionally, it uses a 5-color ink system for color accuracy and high quality as well as could print at speeds of approximately 12.6 ipm in black and 9 ipm in color. And also, scanning is made possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
For general paper handling, the TS5010 showcases a rear tray able to hold 100 sheets of paper. For user-friendly control over your printer, the front panel provides a 3″ touchscreen LCD. Additionally, depending on your configuration, you could connect the printer making use of USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi. Wireless alternatives include publishing straight from a mobile device along with assistance for many cloud printing services.
“Overview”The TS5010’s two paper trays allow you keep 2 media kinds filled, if you desire. Both trays suit up to letter-size paper. By default, the printer asks you to register the paper size each time you eliminate the cassette or insert paper in the rear tray. It’s irritating, however you can switch off this alert.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Print Speed: 12.6 ipm Black/9 ipm Color
- Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″
- 100-Sheet Rear Paper Tray
- 5-Color Ink System
- 3.0″ Touchscreen LCD; SD Card Slot
- USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Connectivity
“Printer Compatibility” Canon PIXMA TS5010 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux. “How To Setup”
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5010 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. PIXMA TS5010 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA TS5010 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA TS5010 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon TS5010 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA TS5010 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA TS5010 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA TS5010 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it’s done! You could publish from Canon TS5010 printer with successfully.
2. PIXMA TS5010 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA TS5010 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA TS5010 printer.
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA TS5010 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA TS5010 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS5010 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install TS5010 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. PIXMA TS5010 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA TS5010. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA TS5010 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA TS5010 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA TS5010 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon TS5010 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the TS5010 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA TS5010 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon TS5010 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- PIXMA TS5000
- PIXMA TS5010
- PIXMA TS5020
- PIXMA TS5040
- PIXMA TS5050
- PIXMA TS5051
- PIXMA TS5053
- PIXMA TS5060
- PIXMA TS5070
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA TS5010 Printer Drivers with has been checked Manually. The all of you can Download and get it below. We guarantee that all Download Links is active.