Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver Download – Mac, Windows, Linux
Graphics quality was on a par with most of the inkjets we have evaluated, good enough for basic company usage, including PowerPoint handouts. Different colours were abundant. Concerns, all minor, included banding (a standard pattern of stripes of discoloration in some solid-color locations), dithering (the breakdown of stable areas right into high graininess), and also difficulty publishing some slim lines.
Photo top quality was typical of inkjet MFPs. Shades were well saturated yet not extremely so. A monochrome print showed a secondary colour. There was some loss of detail in bright areas in a few the photos. Their general quality went to concerning the level you ‘d expect of drugstore prints.
Along with acting as a home-office MFP, the Canon Pixma MX366 could fill up dual obligation as a home-office and house printer, thanks to its good picture high quality or it can serve as a personal printer in a larger office. It has its constraints befitting an $80 MFP. Its rate and paper capability are typical of its price, and you’re restricted to attaching it straight to a COMPUTER using USB.
Canon PIXMA MX366 Printer Specifications
- Auto Document Feeder Approx. 30 sheets
- Scanning Element CIS
- Scanning Speed Color Approx. 19 sec (A4/300dpi)
- Direct Scan to Memory USB drive ( JPEG / PDF )
- Interface, USB2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge, Optional Bluetooth unit*7
- Compatible OS Windows7, Vista SP1/SP2, XP SP2/SP3, Mac OS X 10.4.11-10.7
Canon PIXMA MX366 Printer Driver Compatibility Operating System (OS)
How to Download and Setup the Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver on a PC or Laptop
- Click on the link below to Download the PIXMA MX366 Driver, then click “Save” to download the file. The file name ends in (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for Linux).
- You can accept the default location to save it. Then, click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files for preparing installation on your PC or laptop. Then the installation process will start automatically
- When you have finished it. Make sure to restart your computer or laptop.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver correctly
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver and Software With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MX366 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX366 Driver and Software Download Link For Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
|PIXMA MX366 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX366 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||23 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX366 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX366 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||6.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX366 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX366 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||22 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||6.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||2.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||7.1 MB||Download|