Canon iP8740 Driver Mac
Canon iP8740 Driver Mac Download for for macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7. from CanonPixma.CO. This is an installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your Canon iP8740 printer on a PC.
This file is a driver for Canon iP8740 Printer. You can install the following items of the iP8740 Drivers Mac:
Download – iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
File Size: 11 MB
File name: mac-ip8700-1_5-mcd.dmg
Operating system(s): MacOS 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.6
Download – iP8740 series Cups Printer Driver (Mac)
Download – iP8740 series Printer Driver (Mac)
Canon iP8740 Driver Mac Compatibility :
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- OS X 10.9
- OS X 10.8
- OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
METHOD 1: Canon iP8740 Driver Mac installation DOWNLOADED DRIVER SETUP FILE
- A file of Canon iP8740 Driver Mac setup downloaded beforehand.
- A USB cable, used in connecting the computer to the PIXMA iP8740 printers. The cable should come with the package. Check your box for the cable.
Steps of installing Canon iP8740 Driver Mac using the setup file downloaded beforehand:
- Both your computer and the Canon iP8740 Printer need to be turned on first.
- You should not plug in the USB cable to either your computer or the Canon iP8740 printer just yet.
- Download the Canon iP8740 Driver Mac file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded Canon driver iP8740 mac file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Canon iP8740 Driver Mac Installation starts automatically.
- Displayed instructions should be followed thoroughly to complete the Canon iP8740 Driver Mac installation.
- Canon PIXMA iP8740 Printer should be ready for use by now.
How to Uninstall Canon iP8740 Driver
- The first step, Press Mac button, select “Control Panel” to on the Mac
- Select Canon iP8740 Drivers or Software and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait for it to the point your Canon iP8740 Driver Mac and Software successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Canon iP8700
- Canon iP8720
- Canon iP8740
- Canon iP8750
- Canon iP8760